- Characteristics according to statements of satisfied breeders:Pigeons have more stamina during flights.
- Pigeons have a better metabolism.
- Pigeons have shining eyes and plumage.
- Helps against pigeon diarrhoea.
- Moulting is stimulated.
- The mating drive is stimulated.
- Young pigeons luxuriate.
- There are almost no unfertilized eggs.
- Pigeons tend to fly more.
- Almost no loses during trouble-free competition flights.
Give your carrier pigeons 10-14 days before departure and after return 15-25 drops in one litre of water during every water change. (increase the amount with growing distance).
Female animals which do not take part in the flight regularly receive 5 drops on one litre of water during every water change.
Give them also 5 drops in one litre of water during every water change after the travelling season and during moulting given that male and female animals are separated.
Even after moulting you should regularly give your pigeons a water-tonic mix with 3 drops in one litre of water during mating and possible winter breedings until 10-14 days before competition flights.
Young pigeons shall receive 3 drops in one litre of water.
Young pigeons which participate in competition flights shall receive 5-15 drops in one litre of water 10 – 14 days before and during the flights (increase the amount with growing distance).
If you have any questions or suggestions please send me a fax.
You can also send an e-mail to: info[at]kuhn-tonikum.de
Shake before use! Store at room temperature!
Made of German and mainly foreign herbs without chemical additives.
You can start using the carrier pigeon tonic at any time. If possible, do not interrupt the use during travel time